Provision cost for apply personal Tax ID
Service fee is Baht 10,000.00
**In case if you work in provinces (outside of Bangkok), you can check travelling cost as: http://www.panwagroup.com/set-travellingcost.htm
Procedure and Timeline
Step 1 you provide the required document to us
Step 2 we will prepare the necessary documents for apply personal Tax ID Card.
Step 3 you can come to sign the document at our office
Step 4 next day, we will apply for the personal Tax ID Card on your behalf at RD.
1. Copy of passport of the foreigner (front page and page with the latest immigration stamp of arrival in Thailand) with original signature; 1 set
2. Please also provide the address of the foreigner in overseas and your phone number.
3. Copy of company affidavit and shareholder list (updated within 6 months) as signed by the authorized director and affix the company seal ; 1 set.
4. The power of attorney
5. The copy of House Registration(Ta-Bian – Ban) of the address in Thailand ;1 set
6. Copy of rental agreement (Thai version) or permission letter (Thai version) (you could request from the owner); 1 set
7. Copy of Thai ID Card or Passport (if foreigner) and House Registration of the owner 1 set (you can request form the owner)
8. If the owner is the Juristic person (company) must provide the company’s affidavit, company’s objectives (updated not over 6 months) and copy of Thai ID card or Passport (if foreigner) and House registration of the director(s); 1 set each (you can request from the owner).
9. The letter to guarantee of your involvement with this company such as staff director or shareholder.
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Office Phone Nos.: +66 2 933 6121, +66 2 933 6122, +66 2 933 5601
(for call inside Thailand use 0 instead of +66)
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Please CC: to our alternate email:firstname.lastname@example.org
613 total views, 1 today