Change director registration Thailand, Chang in director, move director, terminate director Thailand
Change of Director(s) Registration
– Service fee is Baht 10,000.00
– Estimated Government Fees is Baht 1,450.00
(depends on coming in and out of directors)
– Advertisement in local newspaper is Baht 800.00
– Estimated Postage for invitation letter of the meeting is Baht 200.00
– Total estimated cost is Baht 12,450.00
– In case the company is located in provinces (outside of Bangkok), you can check the travelling costs at: http://www.panwagroup.com/set-travellingcost.htm
– In case your company want to apply for visa and work permit, you need to have the Thai Director to sign the visa and work permit forms. Thus if you have no Thai Director, we could provide you (for a minimum of 5 months), which our service is Baht 3,000 per month.
1. Copy of the new Director’s ID card (if Thai national) or passport ( If foreigner) and copy of the old ID card (if Thai national) or passport ( if foreigner) ,1 set each.
2. Copy of the affiliate company, 1 set.
3. Copy of the shareholders list, 1 set.
Procedure and Timeline
STEP 1. We will advertise the change of director in a local newspaper and we will send an invitation letter for a shareholders meeting. (To comply with the law, company must send an invitation letter for meeting to the shareholders to inform the change of director, which the letters must be sent to the shareholders by local post and advertise in local newspaper. This process will take effect within 7 days).
STEP 2. We will prepare the application forms for you and we will request the director (both old and new) to sign these forms in our office.
STEP 3. We will submit the forms for Change of Director at D.B.D ( Development Business Department ). And we also will obtain the updated company’s affidavit.
***In case the company director is inconvenient to come to Bangkok for signing and we have to send the documents in overseas, we have extra charge of Baht 3,000.***
Office Phone Nos.: +66 2 933 6121, +66 2 933 6122, +66 2 933 5601
(for call inside Thailand use 0 instead of +66)
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Please CC: to our alternate email:firstname.lastname@example.org
6597 total views, 5 today