- Contact Name:: Panwa Group
- Telephone: 02 933 9000
- Email:: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:: https://www.companythailand.net/liquidation-dissolution/
- Listed: November 20, 2017 6:57 am
- Expires: 2769 days, 14 hours
Closing of company and Liquidation of Company
Provision cost for closing dormant company
- Service fee for registration for closing of company at DBD and Revenue Department is Baht 15,000.
- Service fee for Accounting, Auditing and Corporate Income Tax is Baht 10,000
- Government fee is Baht 1,040
- Estimated Cost of advertisement in local newspaper (3 times) is Baht 1,500
- Estimated Postage for invitation letter of the meeting (2 times) is Baht 300
- Filing monthly VAT return (Baht 500-1,000 per month) for estimated 6 months (can decide case by case or can be done by your side)
Total cost Baht 27,840.
- Dormant Company is a company without any business activity, income and expenses. most of dormant company has purpose to standby for doing business, if active company, our fee will be based on the actual volume of transactions and according to our accounting + auditing fee starting rate is Baht XX,000, for the fixed fee please send us more information of your company.
Scope of service
- STEP 1. To advertise in local newspaper and sending invitation letter for a shareholders
meeting in advance (16 days)
- STEP 2. Registration for Closing of Company at Department of Business Development (DBD).
- STEP 3. To return the VAT Certificate (P.P.20) to the Revenue Department (RD).
- STEP 4. The company’s Financial Statements (FS) for the closing period (at Liquidation date)
Must be prepared and will be audited by the Thai auditor.
- STEP 5. To file Corporate Income Tax Return (PND. 50) with enclosed FS to RD.
- STEP 6. Registration of completion of clearance documents to MOC with enclosed FS.
- STEP 7. To return Tax ID to RD (if any)
- STEP 8. The company is still responsible to submit monthly VAT return every month until RD released its acceptance letter for VAT cancellation. Normally, RD will release the said letter within or earlier than 6 months from the date that VAT certificate is returned.
Our procedure will be finished within 3-6 month or 1 year, but depend on the tax officer, some case they will be block, because of the tax officer need to check back all tax that the company had filed.
Other things to be cancelled and closed:
- Bank accounts
- Social Security Fund
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Office Phone Nos.: 02 933 9000
876 total views, 3 today