Notary Public – Bangkok, Thailand
Notary public is certifying by lawyer in Thailand , which in case you need to use the English documents to Thai government, you need to translate that and need to sign by lawyer including in cases when you need to use Thai Documents for abroad, you need to translate to English and sign too.
Provision cost for notary public
Service fee for notary public: depend on case by case and type of document, which the starting fee is Baht 2,000.
Service fee for translation of document: per page is Baht 500-800 depend on the case by case
(Discounted fees are applicable for using our service more than 2 times)
Procedure and timeline
The timeline and procedure would depend on the type of documents and our lawyer’s availability. In case of normal documents, we can notarize in 1 day but in case of complicated documents, we will spend the time around 2-3 days.
Sample documents which we can notarize
Authentication (Certify) of Documents for use abroad
Authentication (Certify) of Documents for continuing study abroad
Authentication (Certify) of Documents for work, marriage, relocation (immigrant), apply for resident in other countries.
Authentication (Certify) of translator
Authentication (Certify) of Incorporation Documents for the purpose of investment, to operate as joint venture or in other purpose.
Authentication (Certify) of individual documents, marital status, birth certificate, death certificate, change name and surname certificate and etc.
Authentication (Certify) of documents for immigrant.
Authentication (Certify) for jobs & works certificate
Authentication (Certify) of signature by personal meeting and witness
Authentication (Certify) for passport
Other authentication (certify) for the oath, compromise for the law cases and etc.
Our notary public can certify documents with the same quality as the Department of Consular Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. These services covers the following areas:
1. Authentication (Certification) for translated documents
• Translated documents from Thai to English
• Citizenship registration documents and individual document
• Family documents
• Registration documents and incorporation documents.
• Education documents, it must be approved by the Ministry of Education.
• Other types of documents such as authorization certificates for recruiting labor to work oversea, driving license, etc.
• Translated document from English to Thai
2. The Authentication (Certification) of the signatory person’s signature consists of:
• Commercial documents.
• Financial document
• Authorization letter (under company)
• Authorization letter (personal)
• Other certification such as goods analysis certificate and letter of good practice or any certificate issued by related government sectors.
3. Authentication (Certification) of documents issued by the Thai government.
• Citizenship document and individual documents
• Family registration
• Registration document and incorporated documents
• Education documents
• Copy of ID card
Qualification of Notarial Services Attorney (Notary Public)
• Having Attorney License issued by Lawyers Council of Thailand
• Currently not under any accusation of professionalism case under the Section 51(2) or under any investigation of such cases.
• Have never lost the license due to a case of professionalism.
• Have been trained, and have attended seminars in accordance with the regulation of Lawyers Council of Thailand.
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone Nos.: +66 2 933 6121, +66 2 933 6122, +66 2 933 5601
(for call inside Thailand use 0 instead of +66)
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Please CC: to our alternate email: firstname.lastname@example.org
768 total views, 1 today