Service fee: Baht 50,000
No government fee
A representative office is an office established by a company in a foreign country which Thai Government will allow only for some scope of business allowed as below:
1. Procurement of supply sources for goods and services in Thailand for the head office.
2. Inspection and control of the quality and volume of goods purchased by the head office or hired by the head office for production in Thailand.
3. Consultation on various aspects pertaining to the goods distributed by the head office to the district agent or consumer of goods.
4. Dissemination of various information pertaining to new goods or services offered by the head office.
5. Reporting business movements in Thailand to the head office.
Timeline and Procedure
Step 1. we will send you the list of required documents to prepare. And if you have already prepared the said documents, and if we also have prepared the related forms, we would then request for the representative office manager to come at our office for signing.
Step 2. After everything has been signed, we will submit the documents and forms at the Ministry of Commerce (MOC) and the license will be ready within 7 days.
REMARK: After the registration of representative office, the information will be or linked to the Revenue Department (RD) system. Thus, it is required to check with the Revenue Department in your office area and may your representative office also need to apply for tax id card to such Department.
1.A copy of affidavit or evidence of juristic person status containing particulars of the name, capital, objects, place of business, list of directors and authorized signatories of the juristic person.
2.A letter of appointment of a representative issued by the authorized signatory of the juristic person applicant as appointer of the agent in charge of the operations in Thailand on behalf of the juristic person.
3.A copy of the appointed representative’s passport for foreigners (first page and page with the latest immigration stamp of arrival in Thailand) or copy of Thai ID card for Thai nationality.
4.Etc. please contact us
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Office Phone Nos.: +66 2 933 9000, +66 2 933 6121, +66 2 933 6122, +66 2 933 5601
(for call inside Thailand use 0 instead of +66)
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Please CC: to our alternate email:firstname.lastname@example.org
45 total views, 1 today