Apply TAT license
For business in Thailand related to tourism, it requires a license before operating.
Provision cost for apply TAT license
Service fee is Baht 20,000.00
Government fee is Baht 3,000.00
Total cost is Baht 23,000.00
***The above fee do not include the fee for setting up a company, change of company name, objectives and the guarantee deposit.
Type of Business fees for Guarantee Deposit
Specific areas 10,000.00
– Inbound 100,000.00
– Outbound 200,000.00
1. Copy of affidavit and objectives of the company under the Civil and Commercial Code (not older than 1 month). Do note, only a Thai director has the power to sign and stamp the seal of the company.
2. Copy of shareholders’ list, certified by The Minister of Commerce.
3. Memorandum of association which must be certified by The Minister of Commerce.
4. Minute of meeting which must be certified by The Minister of Commerce.
5. Copy of the director’s personal Thai ID card and house registration which must be certified by the director.
6. Seal of the company.
7. Two photos of the front of the office (showing the address and signboard).
8. A map of the office.
9. Ownership or possession evidence of the office.
10. Power of Attorney.
11. Guarantee, cash or cashier’s check which is used as security.
12. Copy of Insurance agreement and Accident insurance for tourists, guides and tour guides during the trip. The sum insured in death Loss of organs or disability not less than one million baht per person. And injury cases not less than five hundred thousand baht per person. And must be aged not less than one year from the date of application for a business license.
Procedure and Timeline
Step 1 After finished company registration, we will call to make an appointment with the tourism officer for interview the director.
Step 2 Your Thai director need to go to the tourism office for interview
Step 3 You can get the letter from the tourism officer 2 sets (1 set for change of objectives and change the company name, and the second set for collect the license)
Step 4 You can change the company name and the company objectives.
Step 5 After finished the step of change of the company name and objectives, we will apply TAT license
Step 6 License could be obtained around 3 months.
1. Please note that under the policy of TAT license, the structure of shareholder must have Thai more than foreigner by 2:1 and more than that the foreigner shareholder must also have work permit as well.
2. And the Thai director must be more than the foreigner and the foreigner can be director but cannot be authorized signatories and more than that, the foreigner director must also have work permit as well.
3. In the step of registration, the company can’t use the name and business’s objectives related to “Tourism, Travelling and working similar these” first, that means you have to register as general company until you get the license you have to change the company name and business objectives.
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Office Phone Nos.: +66 2 933 6121, +66 2 933 6122, +66 2 933 5601
(for call inside Thailand use 0 instead of +66)
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Please CC: to our alternate email:email@example.com
447 total views, 1 today