In case you have trade mark for your service or product, if you need it to be protected by law from a competitor, you need to register for it.
- Service fee is Baht 20,000.00
- Government fee is Baht (per 1 type) 1,000.00
Total cost is Baht 21,000.00
Procedure and timeline
- Step 1 you provide the required documents.
- Step 2 we will prepare the application form and invite your director(s) to come to our office for sign all of documents.
- Step 3 we will register the Department of Intellectual Property (DIP.)
- Step 4 after that wait for the response letter from DIP, which normally take time around 1 year or more than that.
1. One original registration application form (Gor. 01) with the signature of the authorized person and a photo of the trademark. The photo should be no larger than 5 centimeters in width and length (a fee of 100 baht will be charged for each additional centimeter). Five copies of the completed Gor. 1 form is also required.
2. Five copies of the trademark photos of the same size as affixed in the Gor.1 form.
3. In case of applying as a juristic person, the original Company’s Affidavit of juristic person no longer than 6 months must be submitted; while applying as a natural person, a copy of the personal identification card is required together with a certified signature.
4. If an applicant resides outside the country, a notary public must be used to certify the documents.
5. If another person is authorized to file a document, a copy of the power of attorney (Gor.18) with a stamp duty of 30 baht per each authorized person (with crossed-out stamp), as well as a copy of authorized person’s personal identification card and certified signature must be submitted.
6. Etc. please contact us.
All of the documents must be submitted to an official with a fee of 500 baht per goods or services.
The application for the registration of trademark can be submitted at:
– The Application Request Service and Examination Division, Trademark Bureau, the Department of Intellectual Property
– The Provincial Commercial Offices
– Via registered mail to the Trademark Registrar, the Department of Intellectual Property, with a payment of the fee by money order, payable to the trademark registrar
– Via the internet at in the on-line trademark service www.ipthailand.org
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Call to Mr. Prasert: Phone no. +66 81 919 6225 (call inside Thailand: 081 919 6225)
Office Phone Nos.: +66 2 933 6121, +66 2 933 6122, +66 2 933 5601
(for call inside Thailand use 0 instead of +66)
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Please CC: to our alternate email: email@example.com
444 total views, 1 today