VAT Registration in Thailand, Bangkok, Phuket and other provinces all over Thailand
Service fee is 8,000.00
Conditions for VAT Registration
- Business Operator who carry on business in Thailand earning more than 1,800,000 Baht
per annum must register for VAT within 30 days of the date they reach 1,800,000 Baht in sales or services,
- In case you need to apply visa or work-permit for you or your staff the company VAT registration is needed.
- Copy of Incorporate Documents such as Affidavit (Not exceed 6 months), Memorandum of Association, Company Articles, Minutes of Statutory Meeting, Shareholders’ list, Company Certificate, Tax ID Card, ID card of Director director(s).
- Copy of Thai ID card and Housing Registration of director(s), in case of foreigner, a copy of passport (front page and page with immigration stamp of arrival in Thailand).
Business office’s evidences:
- Permission Letter for using business office issued by owner.
- Copy of ID Card and House registration –owner.
- Copy of rental agreement under the company name.
- Location map.
- Photograph of office presenting the address no. and company sign-board.
- For other supporting documents, please contact us
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
689 total views, 1 today