Treaty of Amity
Provision cost for register Treaty of Amity
– Service fee is Baht 35,000.00
– Government fee to submit the Application 2,000.00
– Certificate from American Embassy (Approximate cost) $80.00
– Certificate from Ministry of Commerce 20,000.00
Total cost is Baht 57,000.00+US$80.00
***Please note that the above fee does not include the fee for setting up the company.
Procedure and timeline
Step 1 Assume that you already register the company and all incorporation documents that needs to be translate to English version.
Step 2 we will request for Certification Under the Treaty of Amity (at the US Embassy) ; this step take time around 1 week.
Step 3 we will request for Certification Under the Treaty of Amity (at Ministry of Commerce); this step take time around 15 working days.
2. Company Objectives
3. Memorandum of Association
5. Articles of Association
6. List of Shareholders
7. New Director(s)
8. Certificate of Company Registration
9. Notarized copy of American Director and Shareholder’s passports.
10. In case that US Parent Company is the majority shareholder of the Thai company, the applying Company, in addition to the above requirements, must also provide the following documents pertaining to its parent company for certification as well.
***All above documents, please provide both in Thai and English translations
Ministry of Commerce
1. All incorporation same as the above item 1-10
2. Certificate from United States embassy in Thailand
3. The letter to clarify about the detail of business operation
4. Copy of location map office in Thailand
5. Etc. please contact us.
These businesses are not allowed to carry under the treaty:
To take care of property for the benefit of others.
Banking related to the deposit function.
Exploitations of land or other natural resources.
Internal trade on native agricultural manufacturing.
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Office Phone Nos.: +66 2 933 6121, +66 2 933 6122, +66 2 933 5601
(for call inside Thailand use 0 instead of +66)
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Please CC: to our alternate email:firstname.lastname@example.org
320 total views, 1 today